Sunday, August 5, 2007

WEEK 4 IS IN THE BOOKS! and Recycle

Alright, I got in my last run for the week, and boy was I tired.
WEEK 4 IS IN THE BOOKS!
I ran 6.5 at pace, or a little slower than pace, it was 85 degrees out and the heat is slowing me down, at least that the spin I’m giving it. I am pretty sore from this week and yesterdays long run, but I made it and that’s what counts.

Thoughts running wild in my head while I’m oxygen deprived on my long runs:
Recycle, nothing new, but I think I need to get to a new level, and convince others to make the leap. Lately I have been doing more and more, but know I can do a better job.
I hear a lot about a percentage of landfill waste, and I am not sure where we stand, but its my mission to research where we now and what is considered green.
My goal it to increase out percentage 10% each month until we are at green.

So I will do the do diligence and get make a list of thing we can improve on and see what the family think.

No comments: