Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Week 2 of the Corporate 5K Challenge training:

Week 2 of the Corporate 5K Challenge training:
We ran and the Arabia Mt Park in Lithonia Ga. and wow what a nice place to run.
The park has a paved multi purpose trail and the section that we have run switchbacks up and down and left and right. The park has many miles of trails and we have only run a very small portion.
We increased our runner count by 25%, ha ha ha, we had 4 runners last week and we added 1. It was hot and I know this is holding people back, it was 98 and sunny. Once the weather cools a bit I think we could have 10 + runners.
So the section we have been running is out and back for a total of 3.8 miles. The course is a bit hilly, with a mostly downhill decent to the turnaround and they you pay the gravity bill on the way back.

So that was our run, and I look forward to next weeks run.

-B

2 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Brian.
I'm still trying to figure out why I do this running thing, I think I like pain or I'm stupid, but definitely one of the two.

It's good to know everybody is suffering the same fate.

Good luck with your training and dream of cool November mornings, because this stuff is a nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Free Online Games free kids arcade games