Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life is Good:

I have to say, Life is Good.

My training that started off a little slow, is now full speed, and I seem to have hit my rhythm.
I’ve been riding on the Trainer in the evenings and although I miss the outside world, I am just happy and thankful to be riding. My swimming has improved over last years times, I am happy to say I have dropped 15 seconds off my 100m! I owe my newly found speed to better technique, strength training and all those laps(LOL). My running has been my weak link, but now that my medical issue is somewhat resolved I am sure that my running will quickly improve.

My week looks like this.





















































WK-2



 



 



 



Mon



(#1) 1000 yds. a.m



20
miles. p.m.



 



Tue



(#4) 1250 yds. a.m



 



45
min p.m.



Wed



 



25
miles. p.m.



 



Thur



(#2) 1000 yds. a.m



 



35
min p.m.



Fri



 



 



 



Sat



 



 



55
min a.m.



Sun



 



30
miles a.m.



 





I missed my swim yesterday because they were closed with the holiday, so I am going to make up a little of it today.

-Brian

3 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post How to avoid large blank spaces above tables in Blogger posts and for your kind words. Glad the post helped you.

Peter Blog*Star
Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)

Wes said...

I looked at that plan, and I couldn't take those extremely long afternoon bike rides on my schedule :-( Looks like a good one though! Which trainer did you get? I'm waffling between getting one myself and just getting warm clothes :-)

Brian said...

Wes,
I own a Blackburn mag trainer, this is the one I have:
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2599809
Not sure if I would buy it, I would consider one that has a quick release and one that would have an increased resistance, maxed out, I have close to road resistance, I would just like to have one notch higher.

I would say buy the trainer, this way you can ride every day rain or shine.