Saturday, August 16, 2008

The bike is back on the road:

At long last I got up to see the mighty fine folks at Roswell Bike and swap out my two piece seat post clamp for a one piece. :).

The first thing you notice about the new part is that it's about 5 times the weight, then you notice it's not the same color, I guess this was the easiest to fix the issue. Either way I'm just happy to be able to ride:)

I got my fingers crosses, and if all goes well tomorrow, I get in a 2 hour ride.

Ha, I almost forgot to add, I start the 100 pushup thing, tomorrow is week1, day3, feels good.

-B

3 comments:

Wes said...

Dude! Looking good means everything!! LOL!!! just kiddin. I'd rather have my bike to ride than look good.

Erin Leigh said...

Glad you got a replacement part. Good luck with it!!

Oh and great on starting the push-up challenge.

Kevin said...

Glad they were able to get you the part.