Friday, February 15, 2008

Run the Reagan:

I’ve decided to race this weekend.
I am going to race the “Run the Reagan” 10k road race this Saturday. The Reagan us a must do race; they shutdown the Ronald Reagan highway so we can race. The race offers a 1 mile fun run, 5k, 10k and half marathon and a family day. Looks like the weather is going to be nice and it should be about 45 out at the start, so shorts it is. My plan is to stay in high zone 2 to low zone 3 and nothing more, this is a training run, that’s all it is, well, until the last half mile or so, and then it’s a race.

Good luck to all my fellow runners,

-Brian


What is hilly run!
Either up or down nothing in the middle.
01:13:39 (watch time, no chips)

4 comments:

Rundoodle said...

Sorry I didn't get to wish you good luck before the race - but hope you did well! It's a beautiful day for running.

Wes said...

Congrats on a great "training" race!!

Tim Wilson said...

It was an excellent day for a run, we couldn't have asked for a better day. I too ran the Reagan, I ran the Half.

Great job!

Tim

Sarah said...

Sounds like it went well, can't wait to read your race report!!