Friday, May 18, 2007

5k in Decatur Ga tomorrow

Friday:
Today is a rest day, boy oh boy how hard is it to sit.
I needed it though, I have been ramping up a bit, I have been working toward doing a Triathlon, and I needed the break.

I am running a 5k in Decatur Ga tomorrow with a pal from the office. The weather looks good, should be about 55 at gun time. I am not sure of the terrain, other that it on city streets, but I mean I hope it's not all hills.
http://www.rungeorgia.com/hopeeternal.html
Wish me luck,

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,

Found your blog and wanted to let your know about the Granite Grinder Half Marathon Trail race, April 19th, out at the Conyers Horse Park, The river side trails, and stream crossings add to the fun! The root covered single tracks provide challenging uphill and downhill passages through the trees. The grassy meadow crossings will take your breathe away! All will enjoy the adventure and scenery of this race, and even the most experienced runners will be put to the test!